South-South Innovation- Experiences from India.
May 8, 2013 Editor 0
InnovationAfrica is pleased to provide a free version of the book ” My Simple Innovation Action Book to Change My World” by Pradyot Sahu. The link is at the end of the page.
The author is from India. As such he writes from a perspective that Africans can relate to. This is an example of South-South Innovation which we can learn from.
Pradyot Sahu is an Innovator, Entrepreneur, Author, Mentor, Researcher and Speaker on Innovation and Technology. He is a Senior Member of IEEE, a Member of Association of Computing Machinery and Internet Society.
He is a Paper Reviewer of IEEE International Technology Management Conferences, ITMC-2012 held in Dallas, TX and ITMC-2011 held in San Jose, CA; and IEEE International Engineering Management Conferences, IEMC China-2008 held in Beijing, China, IEMC-2006 held in Brazil, IEMC-2005 held in Canada. He is also a Technical Program Committee Member and Paper Reviewer of IEEE International Conferences on Management of Innovation and Technology, ICMIT-2012 held in Sanur Bali, Indonesia, ICMIT-2010 held in Singapore and ICMIT-2008 held in Bangkok, Thailand.
His research interests include Innovation, Innovation Engineering, Innovation Practices, Innovation Infrastructure, Innovation Modeling, Business Innovation, Service Innovation, Product Innovation, Technology Innovation, Engineering Innovation, Social Innovation and more.
- The impact of OFDI on firm innovation in an emerging country
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
- Can China be an innovation powerhouse?
- Innovation’s New World Order
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
- Are you an Innovator /entrepreneur? Do you want to inspire others?
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021