Where do good ideas come from?
May 7, 2013 Editor 0
AT OUR recent “Innovation Forum 2013” event, held in Berkeley, California, I interviewed Steven Johnson, author of several books including “Where Good Ideas Come From”, about what companies can do to foster an innovative culture. His suggestions included staying away from meeting rooms, nurturing the spirit of the coffeehouse and thinking of innovation as something that happens all the time, not just on special “creative” days. The full interview is embedded below.
- Innovation Enablers
- Managing stakeholders in team-based innovation: The dynamics of knowledge and trust networks
- Earn a Professional Certificate in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- How to Change Culture by Doing: Creating Momentum
- Perceptions of Creativity in University–Industry Partnerships: A Pedagogical Approach
- A Study of Culture Dimensions, Organizational Ambidexterity, and Perceived Innovation in Teams
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018