The new industrial revolution
May 7, 2013 Editor 0
HERE’S another video from our recent “Innovation Forum 2013” event, held in Berkeley, California. Chris Anderson, former editor of Wired (and before that a journalist at The Economist), discusses why the advent of digital manufacturing, which encompasses 3D printing and other techniques, is giving rise to a new industrial revolution—and why this technology has the potential to be bigger than the web.
- Two crucial questions for the smart grid
- Zen and the Art of Smartphone Development
- After the Revolution: Fostering Egypt’s Social Entrepreneurs, Generating an Inclusive Economy
- Strategy, structure, and channel for global leaders of industrial service: a flow chart analysis of the expanded value network
- An Intellectual Capital based differentiation theory of innovation practice.
- Co-Innovation Competence(Doepfer)
Subscribe to our stories
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020
- SME Innovation: 10 Priorities for Support Post-COVID-19 July 7, 2020