Welcome to the new ICTworks!
May 1, 2013 Editor 0
Back in July 2009, when I started ICTworks, my goal was to educate and excited the technology and development communities, and bring the two together to improve the ICT4D field. Since then over 500,000 people have visited ICTworks to engage in our ongoing conversations around appropriate information and communication technologies for development.
Also, since then, I’ve left Inveneo, the corporate parent of ICTworks. So its time for me to introduce Aaron Mason, the new ICTworks editor, who has picked up ICTworks as part of his role as Marketing Manager for Inveneo and taken it to a whole new level.
First, Aaron has refreshed ICTworks look and feel – for those reading this on email, click through and check out the new site. For everyone else, how do you like the new skin? Personally, I’m just envious he moved ICTworks to WordPress, while I spent 3 years suffering with Drupal.
Finally, don’t worry; I am still honored to be writing the occasional article for ICTworks and we’ll still publish Technology Salon meeting synopsis here for your review.
Thanks for your attention now and for every post of mine you’ve ever read. I appreciate and respect every second.
- Moving ICTWorks to WordPress: Special Thanks to Go WordPress’ Pro Bono Initiative
- Malaria vaccines: The long war
- Driving Innovation in Middle-Market Companies
- Giving Open Innovation a Chance to Work
- Strategic application of outbound open innovation
- A Practical Review of Mechanism Design: How Implementable Is It Within The Nigerian Context? Investigating the Role of PPP on Social Outcomes in Nigeria
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020