Welcome to the new ICTworks!
May 1, 2013 Editor 0
Back in July 2009, when I started ICTworks, my goal was to educate and excited the technology and development communities, and bring the two together to improve the ICT4D field. Since then over 500,000 people have visited ICTworks to engage in our ongoing conversations around appropriate information and communication technologies for development.
Also, since then, I’ve left Inveneo, the corporate parent of ICTworks. So its time for me to introduce Aaron Mason, the new ICTworks editor, who has picked up ICTworks as part of his role as Marketing Manager for Inveneo and taken it to a whole new level.
First, Aaron has refreshed ICTworks look and feel – for those reading this on email, click through and check out the new site. For everyone else, how do you like the new skin? Personally, I’m just envious he moved ICTworks to WordPress, while I spent 3 years suffering with Drupal.
Finally, don’t worry; I am still honored to be writing the occasional article for ICTworks and we’ll still publish Technology Salon meeting synopsis here for your review.
Thanks for your attention now and for every post of mine you’ve ever read. I appreciate and respect every second.
- Moving ICTWorks to WordPress: Special Thanks to Go WordPress’ Pro Bono Initiative
- How to be an Effective Innovator?
- Gates letter challenges three development ‘myths’
- Morocco solar plant secures 300-mln-euro loan
- Not just technology dissemination: the multiple dimensions of scaling initiatives of Africa RISING in sustainable intensification
- The intellectual capital of business incubators
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021