How Impact Sourcing is Creating Opportunity
May 1, 2013 Editor 0
An emerging set of business leaders has found a promising solution to both drive efficiency and tackle unemployment. Impact Sourcing is the growing segment of the global business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing sectors that intentionally creates employment opportunities for high potential but disadvantaged people. Though some are skeptical, a number of profit maximizing businesses have shown that the marriage of efficient business practice with a positive social outcome is possible.
Go to Source
- Building intellectual capital in incubated technology firms
- The Death of Innovation Crowdsourcing (As We Know It)!
- A quest for global entrepreneurs: the importance of cultural intelligence on commitment to entrepreneurial education
- Corporate governance, value and performance of firms: new empirical results on convergence from a large international database
- Elements of Sustainable Business Models
- Competitive Cities: Which Are They, and Why Should We Care?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020