Futures of Technology in Africa
April 25, 2013 Editor 0
I had the privilege of meeting Dr. Jasper Grosskurth recently at a conference in Frankfurt.
The aim of his book is to make you think again about Africa and how you see Africa, wherever in the world you are. Its purpose is to make you question your and our ideas about Africa. The book adds a technology voice to a global conversation, in which cultural, economic, political, institutional, intellectual and many other voices are also taking part, bringing about a richer image of modern-day Africa.
The book is best understood as a journey. We meet and listen to technology and other pioneers, facilitators of change, sceptical experts, intellectual visionaries, cheetahs and hippos (we will come back to what they stand for in Chapter 1). We visit hot spots of technology and explore future successes and failures. The PDF version
Categories: Feature Articles
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020