How to Pick the Right Idea?
April 23, 2013 Editor 0
Often times coming up with new ideas is not the hard part. In this example, a team came up with 752 new business ideas in a single workshop. But how can you pick the ‘right’ ideas? Gijs van Wulfen shares five lessons that he has learned in his innovation practice.
Go to Source
- How to be an Effective Innovator?
- Real Innovators Sail Off the Map
- Being First: Ten Innovation lessons from Mount Everest
- Innovate Like Famous Explorers
- Relationships among applications of tacit knowledge and transformational/transactional leader styles
- SME Network Characteristics vs. Product Innovativeness: How to Achieve High Innovation Performance
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021