7 Tips to Speed Time to Innovation
April 23, 2013 Editor 0
This article delves into the goals every organization should work toward to boost product development performance, looks at how these goals further a product organizations ability to bring innovative products to market, and outlines the ways that a Product Portfolio Management (PPM) Solution helps companies reach these goals.
Go to Source
- Put Your New Business Model to the Test
- How To Think About Turning Your Products Into Services
- Does Delegation Increase Innovation?
- Interview: D-Rev’s Krista Donaldson on designing health products for the world’s poor
- Profiting from Innovation by Aligning Product Architecture with IP
- Why Organizations Are So Afraid to Simplify
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018