7 Tips to Speed Time to Innovation
April 23, 2013 Editor 0
This article delves into the goals every organization should work toward to boost product development performance, looks at how these goals further a product organizations ability to bring innovative products to market, and outlines the ways that a Product Portfolio Management (PPM) Solution helps companies reach these goals.
Go to Source
- Put Your New Business Model to the Test
- How To Think About Turning Your Products Into Services
- Does Delegation Increase Innovation?
- Interview: D-Rev’s Krista Donaldson on designing health products for the world’s poor
- Profiting from Innovation by Aligning Product Architecture with IP
- Why Organizations Are So Afraid to Simplify
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019