PhD Studentships – ICT For Developments
April 19, 2013 Editor 0
The Hasso Plattner Institute and the University of Cape Town are offering Computer Science PhD studentships in the field of ICT for Development. These will be available to students from the African continent who already hold an MSc and wish to enroll in full-time study at the University of Cape Town. Read more.
Go to Source
- Analysing the impacts of ICT on knowledge work productivity
- User Acceptance Determinants of Information Technology Innovation in Organizations
- Do You Know Your Valuable Customers?
- East Africa: Garmin Ltd Extends GPS Solutions to EAC
- Can You Overdo People Skills?
- Tools of the Mobile-Enabled Disaster Responder
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021