PhD Studentships – ICT For Developments
April 19, 2013 Editor 0
The Hasso Plattner Institute and the University of Cape Town are offering Computer Science PhD studentships in the field of ICT for Development. These will be available to students from the African continent who already hold an MSc and wish to enroll in full-time study at the University of Cape Town. Read more.
Go to Source
- Bridging the Gap Between IT and Your Business
- Linking Knowledge Processes with Firm Performance: Organizational Culture
- ‘Push’ versus ‘Pull’ Entrepreneurship: an ambiguous distinction?
- Teaching sustainable solutions in engineering
- Domain Specificity and the Limits of Creativity Theory
- 3-D printers poised to have major implications for food manufacturing
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020