NRBuzz: APPLYING USER EXPERIENCE RESEARCH
April 18, 2013 Editor 0
By Kagonya Awori What is User Experience Research? Are market research and UX research different? Why isn’t my research making an impact? What will make my product outlive its competitors? User Experience research and design has become the new buzzword for techies today. However, the practice is so often ill defined and widely misunderstood, to the […]
Go to Source
- Deploying e-health service innovations – an early stage business model engineering and regulatory validation approach
- Africa: Speak Up – How Much of Your Life Should Be On Facebook?
- Bitange Ndemo: Protecting Local Innovation
- Innovative strategies for transforming internal medicine residency training in resource-limited settings: the Mozambique experience.
- The Hidden Pitfalls of Inclusive Innovation
- The 4 Barriers to Affordabile Internet in 46 Emerging and Developing Countries
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020