Why Innovation is so Hard for Leaders
April 9, 2013 Editor 0
Most business leaders don’t understand what makes innovation so different from everything else they do at work — and they haven’t adjusted their behavior to accommodate these differences. This article covers five truths about innovation that many leaders overlook, and what to do to improve their success in implementing it.
Go to Source
- Leading Innovation in Multinational Subsidiaries
- How do different business models affect intellectual capital?
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana
- Innovation platforms and technology parks to boost technology uptake launched in southern Mali
- Coffee genome sheds light on the evolution of caffeine
- India’s Secret to Low-Cost Health Care
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020