What’s the Connection Between Counting Squares and Innovation?
April 2, 2013 Editor 0
Take a look at the following figure, and then consider the questions below.
- How many squares are there in this picture?
- How did you arrive at this number?
- What connection (if any) do you see between this exercise and breakthrough innovation?
We will provide the answers to these three questions in a separate post on Wednesday. In the meantime, you can submit your answers by posting a comment below, along with your email address. We’ll pick five commenters that we feel answer these questions best, and they will be given a copy of the book Reverse Innovation.
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018