What’s the Connection Between Counting Squares and Innovation?
April 2, 2013 Editor 0
Take a look at the following figure, and then consider the questions below.
- How many squares are there in this picture?
- How did you arrive at this number?
- What connection (if any) do you see between this exercise and breakthrough innovation?
We will provide the answers to these three questions in a separate post on Wednesday. In the meantime, you can submit your answers by posting a comment below, along with your email address. We’ll pick five commenters that we feel answer these questions best, and they will be given a copy of the book Reverse Innovation.
- The impact of OFDI on firm innovation in an emerging country
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
- Can China be an innovation powerhouse?
- Innovation’s New World Order
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
- Are you an Innovator /entrepreneur? Do you want to inspire others?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020