What’s the Connection Between Counting Squares and Innovation?
April 2, 2013 Editor 0
Take a look at the following figure, and then consider the questions below.
- How many squares are there in this picture?
- How did you arrive at this number?
- What connection (if any) do you see between this exercise and breakthrough innovation?
We will provide the answers to these three questions in a separate post on Wednesday. In the meantime, you can submit your answers by posting a comment below, along with your email address. We’ll pick five commenters that we feel answer these questions best, and they will be given a copy of the book Reverse Innovation.
- The impact of OFDI on firm innovation in an emerging country
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
- Can China be an innovation powerhouse?
- Innovation’s New World Order
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
- Are you an Innovator /entrepreneur? Do you want to inspire others?
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021