Crop thrives on urine-compost mix
April 2, 2013 Editor 0
Human urine is not only a good substitute for urea — a costly chemical fertiliser — but also synergises well with compost.
Go to Source
- Biofuel from human urine
- Engineer builds low-cost device to purify human waste, make compost and generate electricity
- What Africa Can Teach the United States About Funding Infrastructure Projects
- Risks in Innovation Leadership Talent
- What exactly is an entrepreneur?
- Kenya poised for major science commitment
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020