Open Innovation: Lessons from 3-D Printing
March 28, 2013 Editor 0
When people in online user communities start collaboratively developing open-source innovations that have the potential to change an industry, how should the existing companies in the industry respond?
Go to Source
- Why the Future of Innovation is Open
- In Turbulent Times You Need Open Innovation – And Collaboration Skills
- Coke to adopt more open innovation style
- Open Source Drug Discovery with the Malaria Box Compound Collection for Neglected Diseases and Beyond.
- The impact of OFDI on firm innovation in an emerging country
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020