Open Innovation: Lessons from 3-D Printing
March 28, 2013 Editor 0
When people in online user communities start collaboratively developing open-source innovations that have the potential to change an industry, how should the existing companies in the industry respond?
Go to Source
- Why the Future of Innovation is Open
- In Turbulent Times You Need Open Innovation – And Collaboration Skills
- Coke to adopt more open innovation style
- Open Source Drug Discovery with the Malaria Box Compound Collection for Neglected Diseases and Beyond.
- The impact of OFDI on firm innovation in an emerging country
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021