6 Posters for your Innovation Propaganda
March 28, 2013 Editor 0
Study after study confirms that culture is the main roadblock for innovation in corporate organizations. Much more than a lack of ideas, lack of processes, and so on. We have experienced the same when working with many of our corporate clients. Yet it’s so incredibly hard to change your culture, and get your colleagues to adopt a more innovative mindset: accepting failure, rewarding risk-taking, more doing, acting small, etc.
We’ve designed 6 innovation posters to inspire and tease your team and colleagues. Our overall goal is to make corporates innovate like startups. Of course executive buy-in, alignment, processes, are all important too. But nothing tops a grass-roots innovation campaign, right?
Roger Bloem working at NS – the Dutch railway company – was the first today to cheer up their office with two posters, and share a picture via twitter. Many thanks Roger!
Are you ready to start your own innovation propaganda? Download and print any of these innovation posters. We’re grateful if you share a picture via twitter (@boardofinno, #innovationpropaganda) or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We have some big size posters ready to be shipped. Ping us to convince us of your cause, and we might send you some. Let’s all make corporates a bit more innovative and entrepreneurial!
- That awkward 4-o-clock moment in a brainstorm #InnovationVirgins
- How to find the sweet spot for your innovation project? #innovationVirgins
- Why Should You Become an Innopreneur?
- Opinion Leaders’ Role in Innovation Diffusion: A Simulation Study
- Local Firms Raise $100,000
- Collaborative development and implementation of a knowledge brokering program to promote research use in Burkina Faso, West Africa.
Categories: Business Model
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020