Nigeria: Cross River to Sign Biotech Agreement for Agriculture
March 17, 2013 Editor 0
[Daily Trust]Calabar -Cross River State government will now emphasise more on the application of biotechnology for agricultural production to enable greater yields, Special Adviser to Governor Liyel Imoke on Inter-Governmental Relations and Liaison, Abuja, Barr Joe Edet, has said.
Go to Source
- Uber for Tractors is Really a Thing in Developing Countries
- Bio-enhanced Seeds: creating the next generation of seeds
- Rural entrepreneurship or entrepreneurship in the rural – between place and space
- Ancient wisdom boosts sustainability of biotech cotton
- Agricultural revolution in Africa could increase global carbon emissions
- Nanotechnology in agriculture: prospects and constraints.
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021