How Can You Reuse Solutions From Other Industries?
March 17, 2013 Editor 0
Innovation is often more about combining what is already there than reinventing the wheel in a creative manner. In this article you will learn how to apply solutions from other industries to your problem at hand by using… metaphors. This method I am about to present is called Metaphor Safari and is based on professor Ikujiro Nonaka’s theory on knowledge management.
Go to Source
- Innovation should be a ‘tool’ not a ‘master’
- Trading Places: Commerce Drives Science And Technology In Africa
- Crowdsourcing ideas to co-create a smarter future
- Bringing Sanitation Solutions Inside Homes
- ‘Borrow’ Business Models to Reinvent Your Industry
- 9 Different Models in use for Innovation Governance
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019