How Can You Reuse Solutions From Other Industries?
March 17, 2013 Editor 0
Innovation is often more about combining what is already there than reinventing the wheel in a creative manner. In this article you will learn how to apply solutions from other industries to your problem at hand by using… metaphors. This method I am about to present is called Metaphor Safari and is based on professor Ikujiro Nonaka’s theory on knowledge management.
Go to Source
- Bringing Sanitation Solutions Inside Homes
- Crowdsourcing ideas to co-create a smarter future
- Trading Places: Commerce Drives Science And Technology In Africa
- Innovation should be a ‘tool’ not a ‘master’
- Are You Data Driven? Take a Hard Look in the Mirror.
- Stop Reinventing the Flat Tire with Custom Software Development
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021