Getting Out of the Commodity Trap – Part II
March 17, 2013 Editor 0
The basics of Prospect Theory by Daniel Kahneman tell us that we hate to lose 3 times more than we love to win. This mindset, probably deeply engraved in our DNA, has implications on the way we develop and brand our products as we are more prone to reduce the drawbacks we have relative to our competitors rather than to improve our advantages. According to Bengt Järrehult this leads to commoditization.
Go to Source
- New Report: Leaders Driving Innovation in the Enterprise
- South Africa: SAP Forecasts Growth of Local Prospects
- How to iterate a HashMap in Java
- 3 Ways To Create Buy-In for True Customer-Centric Design
- Can India deliver affordable TB diagnostics?
- Novel green illumination energy for LED with ocean battery materials
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021