Getting Out of the Commodity Trap – Part II
March 17, 2013 Editor 0
The basics of Prospect Theory by Daniel Kahneman tell us that we hate to lose 3 times more than we love to win. This mindset, probably deeply engraved in our DNA, has implications on the way we develop and brand our products as we are more prone to reduce the drawbacks we have relative to our competitors rather than to improve our advantages. According to Bengt Järrehult this leads to commoditization.
Go to Source
- The industrial Internet from a startup perspective
- The dynamics of resource-based economic development: evidence from Australia and Norway
- Yes, Managing IT Is Your Job
- Facebook is the internet in Africa: We take a look at its ambitious plans to connect the next billion users
- Real Innovators Sail Off the Map
- Is freemium revenue model taking over premium in entertainment?
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021