Tanzania: TCAA to Digitalise Transmission of Flight Plans
March 15, 2013 Editor 0
[Daily News]IN a bid to improve provision of information on flights schedules and other related issues at major airports in the country, the Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority (TCAA) will soon introduce a new digital method.
Go to Source
- Tanzania: Ministry Launches National eHealth Strategy
- Tanzania: Samsung Launches New Generation Phones
- Tanzania: Electronic Tendering System Takes Off
- Tanzania: Simbanet Deploys GPON Fibre Technology in Dar es Salaam
- Surprise! Guess Which Country is 2nd for Mobile Money Globally?
- 5 mEducation Lessons Learned in BridgeIT Tanzania
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019