Tanzania: TCAA to Digitalise Transmission of Flight Plans
March 15, 2013 Editor 0
[Daily News]IN a bid to improve provision of information on flights schedules and other related issues at major airports in the country, the Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority (TCAA) will soon introduce a new digital method.
Go to Source
- Tanzania: Ministry Launches National eHealth Strategy
- Tanzania: Samsung Launches New Generation Phones
- Tanzania: Electronic Tendering System Takes Off
- Tanzania: Simbanet Deploys GPON Fibre Technology in Dar es Salaam
- Surprise! Guess Which Country is 2nd for Mobile Money Globally?
- 5 mEducation Lessons Learned in BridgeIT Tanzania
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019