Tanzania: TCAA to Digitalise Transmission of Flight Plans
March 15, 2013 Editor 0
[Daily News]IN a bid to improve provision of information on flights schedules and other related issues at major airports in the country, the Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority (TCAA) will soon introduce a new digital method.
Go to Source
- Tanzania: Ministry Launches National eHealth Strategy
- Tanzania: Samsung Launches New Generation Phones
- Tanzania: Electronic Tendering System Takes Off
- Tanzania: Simbanet Deploys GPON Fibre Technology in Dar es Salaam
- Surprise! Guess Which Country is 2nd for Mobile Money Globally?
- 5 mEducation Lessons Learned in BridgeIT Tanzania
Subscribe to our stories
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020
- SME Innovation: 10 Priorities for Support Post-COVID-19 July 7, 2020