Implementing Ideas: Baby Steps
March 12, 2013 Editor 0
Big, crazy, breakthrough ideas seem wonderful when you are dreaming them up, but frightening when it comes time to implement them. Fortunately, the field personal development has a technique that you can apply: personal development planning (PDP). Jeffrey Baumgartner explains how to implement this approach to your innovation process.
Go to Source
- The Seven Essential Characteristics of Innovative Companies
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGICAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- 5 key Success Factors to Enable Transformational Innovation within Businesses
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level?
- Africa: ‘Girls’ in the Lab and the Point of Science Engagement
- The 2015 Global Innovation Economy Survey
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021