How Multinationals Can Tap into ‘Conscious Innovation’
March 12, 2013 Editor 0
“Brands have tremendous difficulty understanding people as people,” according to Lourenço Bustani. He is pointing to the big challenge facing businesses nowadays as they try to deal with people’s needs in a changing economy.
Bustani is a Brazilian innovator who decided to show the private market that it is possible to be prosperous without abdicating the most important human values. Bearing this in mind, he founded Mandalah, an organization that helps corporations redefine their roles in society. Some of his customers are household names, from General Motors to Nike to Whirlpool, and the 2016 Summer Olympic Games in Rio.
- The impact of OFDI on firm innovation in an emerging country
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
- Can China be an innovation powerhouse?
- Innovation’s New World Order
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
- Are you an Innovator /entrepreneur? Do you want to inspire others?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020