Can We Design For Breakthrough Innovation?
March 7, 2013 Editor 0
Can we create an environment where innovation is more likely to occur? Blogger Vanessa Miemis recently posed this question to her readers, and they replied with a resounding “yes!” Themes included creating cultures of play and emotional safety, challenging assumptions, giving permission to try new things and using storytelling to spark new thinking.
Go to Source
- The impact of OFDI on firm innovation in an emerging country
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
- Can China be an innovation powerhouse?
- Innovation’s New World Order
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
- Are you an Innovator /entrepreneur? Do you want to inspire others?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020