Nigeria: Biotechnology Will Help Improve Yield Varieties – Kebbi Varsity VC
March 6, 2013 Editor 0
[Vanguard]Sokoto -Vice Chancellor of Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero, Prof. Abdullahi Zuru, has said that the application of Biotechnology on agriculture would help in tackling the challenge of shrinking resources through improved yield varieties.
Go to Source
- As smartphone wars heat up: Africa Techies beware of the App distraction to your business
- Creating effective partnerships along the innovation value chain is key to delivering innovations to the end users
- 9 Different Models in use for Innovation Governance
- Kenya doubles research funding for women scientists
- Company Culture: A Driving Force For Innovation
- Improving complementary feeding in Ghana: reaching the vulnerable through innovative business–the case of KOKO Plus.
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021