Cote d’Ivoire: Banana and Rubber Tax to Fund Research
March 6, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Abidjan -The Ivorian government is to set up the country’s first fund dedicated to financing all areas of agricultural research.
Go to Source
- Ivorian researchers and government unite to fortify R&D
- Ivorian agricultural scientists open up their research
- Assessing the implementation and influence of policies that support research and innovation systems for health: the cases of Mozambique, Senegal, and Tanzania.
- Effective Management over Government Led Research: A Study of Research Institutions in Gambia
- Preparing for distant collaboration: Antecedents to potential absorptive capacity in cross-industry innovation
- How BoP in Kenya Use Phones for Income Generation: Videos
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021