Angola: UAN Launches Research Centre for Sub-Saharan African Scientists
March 6, 2013 Editor 0
[ANGOP]Luanda -Angola’s Agostinho Neto University, Newcastle (UK) and NGO Planet Earth Institute (PEI) will jointly launch a Sustainability Research Centre in Luanda.
Go to Source
- University professors and early stage research commercialisation: an empirical test of the knowledge corridor theory
- An Internet Connection Does Not Equal Internet Access
- From Imitation to Innovation: A Study of China’s Drug R&D and Relevant National Policies
- Why It’s Time to Disrupt Old Business Models
- NRBuzz: APPLYING USER EXPERIENCE RESEARCH
- Is the Federal Government’s ;Buy Nigerian-made ICT” campaign smart technology policy?
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021