Angola: UAN Launches Research Centre for Sub-Saharan African Scientists
March 6, 2013 Editor 0
[ANGOP]Luanda -Angola’s Agostinho Neto University, Newcastle (UK) and NGO Planet Earth Institute (PEI) will jointly launch a Sustainability Research Centre in Luanda.
Go to Source
- Driving innovation, leadership and change at Groote Schuur Hospital, Cape Town, South Africa.
- Development of an integrated product-service roadmap with QFD: A case study on mobile communications
- Knowledge Management in SMEs: A Literature Review
- Rethinking the Function of Business Functions
- Africa: Let’s Make a Success of Failures
- The Red Queen in action: The longitudinal effects of capital investments in the mobile telecommunications sector
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020