Africa: Airtel Rolls Out Mobile HD Voice Service in Africa
March 6, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]Bharti Airtel has announced the launch of the mobile HD voice service for its subscribers in Africa. The development comes as the first step in Airtel’s ambition to make mobile HD voice accessible in all its operations across the continent.
Go to Source
- World Record: Wireless Data Transmission at 100 Gbit/s
- New development of medicines for priority diseases in Africa.
- How we pull big corporates out of their comfort zone
- Zimbabwe: Technology Firm Targets Platinum Miners
- Determinants of Innovation Commercialization Management and Anticipated Returns: An Exploratory Typology of SMEs
- Management Innovations for the Future of Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021