Africa: Airtel Rolls Out Mobile HD Voice Service in Africa
March 6, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]Bharti Airtel has announced the launch of the mobile HD voice service for its subscribers in Africa. The development comes as the first step in Airtel’s ambition to make mobile HD voice accessible in all its operations across the continent.
Go to Source
- Kenya: Computer Pride Training Centre Holds Its 3rd Graduation Ceremony.
- SL Crowd Green Solutions
- Can breaktrhough innovations serve the poor (bop) and create reputational (CSR) value? Indian case studies
- The Founder Files – Michael Pedersen & Uhasibu [Part One]
- Should governments support the development of agricultural insurance markets?
- *iHub innovation talk at Dedan Kimathi University
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021