Africa: Airtel Rolls Out Mobile HD Voice Service in Africa
March 6, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]Bharti Airtel has announced the launch of the mobile HD voice service for its subscribers in Africa. The development comes as the first step in Airtel’s ambition to make mobile HD voice accessible in all its operations across the continent.
Go to Source
- On the trail of adoption data: Africa RISING embarks on study to evaluate use of improved technologies in northern Ghana
- Linear and Nonlinear Thinking: A Multidimensional Model and Measure
- Biocontrol of Escherichia coli O157:H7 exerted by endogenous microflora and oleoresins in minimally processed lettuce and carrot
- Beating Competitors with High-Speed Innovation
- What Can Countries Do to Unlock Private Forest Investment?
- GIS generated recommendation domains to scale improved crop varieties in Tanzania
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020