Designing the Right Supply Chain
March 5, 2013 Editor 0
When a company’s supply chain practices are directly aligned with its enterprise strategy, the result is superior performance and a strong market position. And yet, a true strategic fit between enterprise and supply chain strategy is all too rare in the business world. This article describes how to marry your strategic goals with your operational capabilities.
- Designing the Right Supply Chain
- Why the supply chain is as important as the value chain
- Mechanics of humanitarian supply chain agility and resilience and its empirical validation
- Can e-business adoption be influenced by knowledge management? An empirical analysis of Malaysian SMEs
- Who’s Managing Your Company’s Network Effects?
- Technology transfer organizations: Services and business models
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020