US$100,000 boost for cassava disease research
March 4, 2013 Editor 0
A new grant will enable a research hub in eastern and central Africa to expand its research into cassava diseases.
Go to Source
- The Role of Top Management in Open Innovation
- What determines the innovation capability of firm founders?
- Find Your Moment of Obligation
- Monitoring the Conversation; Managing Your Brand Reputation Online
- Demystifying start-ups, or why Snapchat is an outlier
- No small change: Vegetable farmer cashes in on new vegetable varieties in Tanzania
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020