US$100,000 boost for cassava disease research
March 4, 2013 Editor 0
A new grant will enable a research hub in eastern and central Africa to expand its research into cassava diseases.
Go to Source
- A review on biomass-based hydrogen production for renewable energy supply
- Thinking like a small business owner
- Management Is (Still) Not Leadership
- Are There Only 4,527 Open Source Software Developers in All of Africa?
- Supply chain risk prioritisation using a hybrid AHP and PROMETHEE approach
- Eritrea: Inhabitants of Dengolo-Tahtai Express Satisfaction With Telecommunication Service
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021