March 4, 2013 Editor 0
Africa is growing – economically, in terms of population, and more importantly in terms of investment and market opportunities. Investments in internet and mobile technologies are critical to enabling that growth and these are growing too. Some are also suggesting that Africa could leapfrog other markets and jump straight to the cognitive computing era, enabled by the latest technologies and rapid expansion of big data, which would be a real game changer not just in Africa, but world-wide.
Go to Source
- NASAC statement on the occasion of the G8+5 Summit in L’Aquila, Italy
- Facts, trends and challenges in modern software development
- The business model dilemma of technology shifts
- How Can You Reuse Solutions From Other Industries?
- Africa gets ‘holistic’ drug discovery centre
- Use of information and communication technology to support employee-driven innovation in organizations: a knowledge management perspective
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020