An Optimist’s View of Global Health Achievement
March 4, 2013 Editor 0
At our recent Global Health Summit in Beijing, where we asked participants to “Dream the Future of Health for the Next 100 Years,” Dean Tim Evans, of Bangladesh Rural Advancement Committee (BRAC) University, shares his optimistic view of the future of Global Health.
Go to Source
- Global Fund investments in human resources for health: innovation and missed opportunities for health systems strengthening.
- Pulp Innovation Chapter LXX: What if the Scenario is Wrong?
- The Future State of Open Innovation
- Placing Strategic Bets in the Face of Uncertainty
- Global health: Lifting the burden
- The Pan-University Network for Global Health: framework for collaboration and review of global health needs.
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019