Business Angel Network Launched in Burkina Faso
March 1, 2013 Editor 0
2iE, the International Institute for Engineering, Water and the Environment, in partnership with infoDev, launched West Africa’s first Business Angel Network on February 18, 2013, in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. This network aims to support the development of the private sector in Burkina Faso, which includes entrepreneurs and business firms in search of expert advice and funding.
Go to Source
- Collaborative development and implementation of a knowledge brokering program to promote research use in Burkina Faso, West Africa.
- Burkina Faso’s revolution – an extreme case of open data and government transition
- Energy efficiency and waste reuse: A solution for sustainability in poor West African countries? Case study of the shea butter supply chain in Burkina Faso
- Burkina Faso to launch network for young researchers
- East Africa: Kenyan Universities Rank Highest in ICT Education in East Africa
- 15 Business Models to copy + PDF Download with all cases
Subscribe to our stories
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020
- SME Innovation: 10 Priorities for Support Post-COVID-19 July 7, 2020