Business Angel Network Launched in Burkina Faso
March 1, 2013 Editor 0
2iE, the International Institute for Engineering, Water and the Environment, in partnership with infoDev, launched West Africa’s first Business Angel Network on February 18, 2013, in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. This network aims to support the development of the private sector in Burkina Faso, which includes entrepreneurs and business firms in search of expert advice and funding.
Go to Source
- Collaborative development and implementation of a knowledge brokering program to promote research use in Burkina Faso, West Africa.
- Burkina Faso’s revolution – an extreme case of open data and government transition
- Energy efficiency and waste reuse: A solution for sustainability in poor West African countries? Case study of the shea butter supply chain in Burkina Faso
- Burkina Faso to launch network for young researchers
- Make Agility Part of Your Process
- South Africa considering investing R450m in new satellite
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021