Agricultural research ‘must support local innovation’
March 1, 2013 Editor 0
Researchers must consider food producers’ abilities to develop their own solutions, a conference has heard.
Go to Source
- Harvard Development Expert: Agricultural Innovation Offers Path to Overcome Hunger
- Don’t miss hotspots of agricultural innovation
- The impact of OFDI on firm innovation in an emerging country
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
- Can China be an innovation powerhouse?
- Innovation’s New World Order
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020