What the West Can Learn from Jugaad
February 27, 2013 Editor 0
Jugaad innovation is based on principles such as “seek opportunity in adversity,” “do more with less,” and “think and act flexibly.” These principles have long been embraced in emerging markets characterized by scarcity and unpredictability. But today, developed countries are confronting many of the same problems. To compete in this complex business environment, mature companies need a new approach to innovation and growth — one that, like jugaad, is frugal, flexible, and participative.
Go to Source
- The impact of OFDI on firm innovation in an emerging country
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
- Can China be an innovation powerhouse?
- Innovation’s New World Order
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
- Are you an Innovator /entrepreneur? Do you want to inspire others?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020