Think Functionally, Act Strategically
February 27, 2013 Editor 0
The specialist leaders of HR, IT, finance, and other functions have had their time, attention, and (in some cases) money freed up by more efficient practices. They now have the ability–and the mandate–to play a more influential role, especially when building capabilities. Instead of balancing services among all business units equally, or striving to be best in class in everything, they can become increasingly “fit for purpose,” thinking and acting in line with the enterprise strategy.
Go to Source
- Tanzania: Costech Clusters Improve Incomes for Farmers
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night
- Provider acceptability of Sayana® Press: results from community health workers and clinic-based providers in Uganda and Senegal.
- Data-Driven Analytical Tools for Characterization of Productivity and Service Quality Issues in IT Service Factories
- Expanding innovation among government leaders in the United Arab Emirates
- Integrating nutrition into Ethiopian farming systems – nutrition manual for community workers
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020