Solar-powered ‘water ATMs’ deliver at the last mile
February 27, 2013 Editor 0
Starting by redefining success, machines that vend clean water at low cost can solve India’s drinking water problem, says entrepreneur Anand Shah.
Go to Source
- Dirty to drinkable
- Check Out Inveneo’s New Solar Powered Digital Library Kit
- The Results Are In: Product Leaders Report a Need for Speed and a Roadmap to Sustainable Innovation
- If You’re Out to Change the World, How Do You Know When to Move On?
- Chemists work to desalt the ocean for drinking water, 1 nanoliter at a time
- Solar energy for 1bn people?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020