Getting Out of the Commodity Trap – Part 1
February 27, 2013 Editor 0
Has your product lost competitive advantage? If your customers cannot differentiate your product from those of your competitors, most likely you have fallen into the “commodity trap”. The following article explores how this harmful phenomenon can be better understood and ultimately avoided by studying the dynamics within flocks of birds.
Go to Source
- Profiting from Innovation by Aligning Product Architecture with IP
- Innovating for the developing world: meeting the affordability challenge.
- Wanted: Innovative Sustainable Business Models
- And the Most Popular Web Browser in Nigeria Is?
- How history can help us solve global economic issues
- Africa: World Social Science Report 2013 – Navigating Pathways in the Safe and Just Space for Humanity
Tags: commodity trap
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020