Getting Out of the Commodity Trap – Part 1
February 27, 2013 Editor 0
Has your product lost competitive advantage? If your customers cannot differentiate your product from those of your competitors, most likely you have fallen into the “commodity trap”. The following article explores how this harmful phenomenon can be better understood and ultimately avoided by studying the dynamics within flocks of birds.
Go to Source
- Getting Out of the Commodity Trap – Part II
- Open Services Innovation: A Review
- Measuring Innovation part 1: Frequently Used Indicators
- Innovation Governance – How Well Does it Work?
- The Role of Crowdsourcing for Better Governance in Fragile State Contexts
- Open innovation 2.0: is co-creation the ultimate challenge?
Tags: commodity trap
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019