Designing the Right Supply Chain
February 27, 2013 Editor 0
When a company’s supply chain practices are directly aligned with its enterprise strategy, the result is superior performance and a strong market position. And yet, a true strategic fit between enterprise and supply chain strategy is all too rare in the business world. This article describes how to marry your strategic goals with your operational capabilities.
Go to Source
- Designing the Right Supply Chain
- Why the supply chain is as important as the value chain
- Mechanics of humanitarian supply chain agility and resilience and its empirical validation
- Can e-business adoption be influenced by knowledge management? An empirical analysis of Malaysian SMEs
- Who’s Managing Your Company’s Network Effects?
- Technology transfer organizations: Services and business models
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020