Forging New Diplomatic Bonds Through Science and Technology
February 25, 2013 Editor 0
“Slovenia and Kenya are inventing a form of science and technology diplomacy that is based on commitment to taking on global challenges irrespective of size and level of development. The cooperation points to a new future in which science and technology will increasingly become the bond that ties nations together in new diplomatic arrangements.”
- 802.11ac will be faster, but how much faster really?
- Human Capital and Development
- Do You Believe the Ethiopian Government’s Reasons for the Lack of Reliable Internet Access?
- Kenya: Delegates Attend Samsung-Sponsored Smart Government Summit
- The Power of Open: Crowd-Sourced Ideas & Crowd-Powered Solutions
- Open Sourcing May Be Worth the Risk
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020