Identifying Digital Opportunities for African Youth
February 20, 2013 Editor 0
Securing livelihoods in Africa, by creating an environment for young people to both earn an income and learn highly sought after skills by working in the digital economy, presents an exciting opportunity. The Rockefeller Foundation is eager to explore what role it can play in coordinating a coalition of partners from government, civil society and the private sector committed to supporting African youth.
Go to Source
- When monetizing a digital service, these are the commissions you can ask per industry.
- Understanding The edTech Ecosystem in Kenya – Wireless Wednesday Recap
- How Impact Sourcing is Creating Opportunity
- Rwanda’s plan for digital dominance gets a Microsoft boost
- Identifying Digital Opportunities for African Youth
- The Four Types of Digital Marketer
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020