Rwanda: IRST Discovers Edible Wild Plants
February 17, 2013 Editor 0
[New Times]A team of four scientists have carried out research on wild edible plants and discovered over 160 species regrouped in 58 families.
Go to Source
- Who says GMOs are necessary? Small farmer shatters rice record
- Hidden layer of genome unveils how plants may adapt to environments throughout the world
- A qualitative investigation of use and adoption of mobile money in Kenya: a domestication approach
- South Africa: Call Centre a Lifeline for Women
- How to Leverage Online Games for Social Impact
- What Are The Top 6 Barriers to ICT4Edu Success in Secondary Schools?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020