Innovative solutions sought for six key SA problems
February 17, 2013 Editor 0
Six challenges faced by six private companies and government bodies in Gauteng were part of the pilot phase of the Innovation Hub’s Solution Exchange platform, says Innovation Hub CEO McLean Sibanda. The platform formalises the connections between organisations seeking solutions and individuals and small or large companies or bodies offering those solutions, as well as ensuring the protection of all parties and their intellectual property rights.
Go to Source
- Kenya: British Council, Microsoft and Bharti Airtel Open Up Learning Channels in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Innovation Needs a Lingua Franca
- How improved technology can battle climate change
- Planning For Large Scale Solar Energy System in Saudi Arabia
- SA’s MeerKAT and the international SKA telescopes moving from concept to reality
- Kenya: CFC Stanbic Launches Mobile APP
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020