Innovative solutions sought for six key SA problems
February 17, 2013 Editor 0
Six challenges faced by six private companies and government bodies in Gauteng were part of the pilot phase of the Innovation Hub’s Solution Exchange platform, says Innovation Hub CEO McLean Sibanda. The platform formalises the connections between organisations seeking solutions and individuals and small or large companies or bodies offering those solutions, as well as ensuring the protection of all parties and their intellectual property rights.
Go to Source
- Startup Pilots Healthcare Innovation Platform
- Tanzania: Filing Complaints With Human Rights Body Goes Mobile
- UK, SA launch multimillion-rand research and innovation partnership
- Rwanda: Agriculture ICT Competition Underway
- Does P&G Need Product Innovation or Strategic Innovation?
- New Report Mapping the Innovation Management Service Industry
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019