Africa: Senegal, Kenya Claim Apps Awards
February 12, 2013 Editor 0
[Capital FM]Team Shinsekai from Senegal are the winners of the Ericsson “Apps for African City Life” Awards for developing an app that aims to support environmental sanitation and hygiene development in cities.
Go to Source
- 2go set for availability on smartphones
- Top 10 Finalists Announced for the Sanitation App Challenge!
- The dynamic linkages between sociocultural values and successful business development and performance: case study of Mourid entrepreneurs in Senegal
- Tumbleweed rolls through West African resorts: Ebola and tourism crisis management
- Crowdsourcing An Application Repository
- FINAPPSPARTY 2012: AROUND THE WORLD 2nd EDITION
Subscribe to our stories
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020
- SME Innovation: 10 Priorities for Support Post-COVID-19 July 7, 2020