Africa: Senegal, Kenya Claim Apps Awards
February 12, 2013 Editor 0
[Capital FM]Team Shinsekai from Senegal are the winners of the Ericsson “Apps for African City Life” Awards for developing an app that aims to support environmental sanitation and hygiene development in cities.
Go to Source
- 2go set for availability on smartphones
- Top 10 Finalists Announced for the Sanitation App Challenge!
- The dynamic linkages between sociocultural values and successful business development and performance: case study of Mourid entrepreneurs in Senegal
- Tumbleweed rolls through West African resorts: Ebola and tourism crisis management
- Crowdsourcing An Application Repository
- FINAPPSPARTY 2012: AROUND THE WORLD 2nd EDITION
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019