Africa: Faster Browser for Cheap Smartphones Launched
February 12, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Cairo -A new Android web browser could help users of low-end versions of smartphones, which are becoming increasingly common in in Africa, the Middle East and Asia (AMEA), navigate the Internet up to 30 per cent faster.
Go to Source
- HealthMobile – Medical App Built in Africa Launches at Tinapa.
- 2go set for availability on smartphones
- More than a trend: Africa is becoming better by the year at reforming its business environment
- Next generation of Africa’s agricultural researchers RISING
- Prioritizing climate-smart livestock interventions in Africa
- Developing a clean seed system for sweetpotato and cassava: A Bio-Innovate Program initiative
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020