Innovation governance – Practice Before you Preach
February 10, 2013 Editor 0
When companies think about innovation they often start with mulling over questions about what the appropriate process and organization should be and what the governance framework should look like. But often a process that looked good on paper is too hard to implement in the real world. What’s a better alternative? Experimentation.
Go to Source
- Make Agility Part of Your Process
- Participants at the ICT/BPO International Conference welcome the 2013 IPA as a major initiative recognizing African Innovation
- The impact of OFDI on firm innovation in an emerging country
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
- Can China be an innovation powerhouse?
- Innovation’s New World Order
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020