How to Develop your Innovation Management Consulting Business in Tough Times
February 10, 2013 Editor 0
Companies become increasingly restrictive in their consulting spending, especially during times of economic crisis, where the return on the investments on consulting services is questioned and carefully considered. Consulting in the area of innovation management is even more under pressure as it is usually much lower on the CEOs’ agenda than e.g. restructuring or general cost-cutting. Therefore, innovation management consultants face the challenge to develop their client base, be effective by providing the right recommendations and be efficient by developing these recommendations in as short a period of time as possible. Mastering such a challenge seems like searching for Columbus’ Egg in innovation management consulting.
Go to Source
- Learning the ABCs of pregnancy and newborn care through mobile technology.
- South Africa: New Tech Offers Hope of Tackling TB
- Open Innovation in Nigeria
- Africa And Obama: What The Continent Should Do In His Second Term
- Africa: Intel and Global Fund Start Partnership On Aids and Malaria Research
- Vietnam Climate Innovation Center business plan now available
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020