Design Thinking For Business, And How It Can Benefit SME’s
February 3, 2013 Editor 0
Every new business or new product initially starts as an idea. Unfortunately the statistics don’t show promising news with up to 95% of new products failing each year and reports stating that anywhere between 50 – 90% of new businesses fail in their first four years. Fortunately, design thinking is a methodology that can rescue many such cases.
Go to Source
- Building intellectual capital in incubated technology firms
- The Death of Innovation Crowdsourcing (As We Know It)!
- A quest for global entrepreneurs: the importance of cultural intelligence on commitment to entrepreneurial education
- Corporate governance, value and performance of firms: new empirical results on convergence from a large international database
- Elements of Sustainable Business Models
- Competitive Cities: Which Are They, and Why Should We Care?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020