With what could Professor’s Paul Bran Economic Thinking Help Us Today, in Full Process of Search of New Theories and New Objectives in the Economic and Financial-Monetary Practice and Science?
January 29, 2013 Editor 0
The profound crisis we are all experiencing today, both at global and national level, as well as at regional and individual level, requires a revision of the economic science and school, an objective frequently encountered in the papers of the current academic environment. We can find an answer in the works of the mourned Professor Paul Bran, THE ECONOMICS OF VALUE and MONETARY MECHANISM, papers within which the basis of a new theory re-garding value has been set up, of a new way of dealing with value, of a management and achievement mechanism of the value, as well as the entire organizational structure of the management of economic activity at micro- and macroeconomic level. On this basis one can build a theoretical model suited for the information society towards which the mankind is heading.
Note: There is a file embedded within this post, please visit this post to download the file.
- Global Problem Solving Without the Globaloney
- The Walkshop Approach to Science and Technology Ethics.
- Economic Factors Driving Africa’s Climate Innovation
- Harnessing the Internet to Drive Socio-Economic Development in Africa
- Why financial inclusion for youth will raise all economic boats
- Africa’s Economic Growth Prospects
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020