Benin: Scientists Unveil Enhanced Malaria Test
January 29, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Cotonou -Researchers in Benin say they have developed an improved method for detecting malaria parasites in mosquito vectors that could help yield better estimates of malaria transmission intensity in different settings.
Go to Source
- WHO cone bio-assays of classical and new-generation long-lasting insecticidal nets call for innovative insecticides targeting the knock-down resistance mechanism in Benin.
- Malaria vaccines: The long war
- Kenya: Solar Mosquito Trap May Cut Malaria
- New whole plant therapy shows promise as an effective and economical treatment for malaria
- [News & Analysis] Malaria: As Drug Pilot Wraps Up, a Lively Debate About Its Future
- Dear Sierra Leone, Liberia, and Benin: Have You Heard of Wikipedia?
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018