Benin: Scientists Unveil Enhanced Malaria Test
January 29, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Cotonou -Researchers in Benin say they have developed an improved method for detecting malaria parasites in mosquito vectors that could help yield better estimates of malaria transmission intensity in different settings.
Go to Source
- WHO cone bio-assays of classical and new-generation long-lasting insecticidal nets call for innovative insecticides targeting the knock-down resistance mechanism in Benin.
- ‘Self-sabotage’ prevents immune protection against malaria
- Study is first to explain type of antimalarial drug resistance
- Africa: Technology Roadmap Resets Targets On Malaria Vaccines
- Kenya: Solar Mosquito Trap May Cut Malaria
- Malaria vaccines: The long war
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020