Are you an Intrapreneur?
January 29, 2013 Editor 0
How is an intrapreneur different from an entrepreneur? In a corporate setting, the ‘ventures’ they lead are not always products or services, but could be other kinds of initiatives that advance organizational objectives while having social or environmental benefits. These come in many shapes or sizes. Intrapreneurs have a wider field of vision than most people when it comes to opportunities for social or environmental impact. We have found it useful to think of this in terms of four Ps: Products, Practices, People, and Public.
- 5 Must-Have Skills for Intrapreneurs
- Development focus for Côte-d’Ivoire research fund
- Introduction to Infographics and Data Visualization
- 3D PRINTING IN DRUG DELIVERY FORMULATION: YOU CAN DREAM IT, DESIGN IT AND PRINT IT. HOW ABOUT PATENT IT?
- Can we shop to end poverty?
- Forget Poverty – Let’s Talk About Business
Categories: Next Billion
The Truth About Disruptive Development (Blog) Pan-African genomics
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
Popular Post-All time
- A review on biomass-based... 1k views
- Apply Now: $500,000 for Y... 814 views
- Can blockchain disrupt ge... 809 views
- Test Your Value Propositi... 763 views
- Prize-winning projects pr... 727 views