Are you an Intrapreneur?
January 29, 2013 Editor 0
How is an intrapreneur different from an entrepreneur? In a corporate setting, the ‘ventures’ they lead are not always products or services, but could be other kinds of initiatives that advance organizational objectives while having social or environmental benefits. These come in many shapes or sizes. Intrapreneurs have a wider field of vision than most people when it comes to opportunities for social or environmental impact. We have found it useful to think of this in terms of four Ps: Products, Practices, People, and Public.
- 5 Must-Have Skills for Intrapreneurs
- Get a Taxi – Anatomy of a Process Innovation
- Beekeeping innovation for sustaining rural livelihoods. A success story
- Open Innovation: Tapping into Creativity
- European aerospace group to strengthen business and research links with SA
- Open Source Drug Discovery with the Malaria Box Compound Collection for Neglected Diseases and Beyond.
Categories: Next Billion
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020