Are you an Intrapreneur?
January 29, 2013 Editor 0
How is an intrapreneur different from an entrepreneur? In a corporate setting, the ‘ventures’ they lead are not always products or services, but could be other kinds of initiatives that advance organizational objectives while having social or environmental benefits. These come in many shapes or sizes. Intrapreneurs have a wider field of vision than most people when it comes to opportunities for social or environmental impact. We have found it useful to think of this in terms of four Ps: Products, Practices, People, and Public.
- 5 Must-Have Skills for Intrapreneurs
- PhD Studentships – ICT For Developments
- Egypt: New Egyptian Tablet; in Markets Before End of Year
- Innovative cookstove business secures support from the Climate Innovation Center
- In ICT4D Beneficiaries vs. Constituents, What About Client-Driven Development?
- The Four Keys to Being a Trusted Leader
Categories: Next Billion
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021