January 27, 2013 Editor 0
Mozambique is attracting increased interest and both traditional and impact investment as the government improves its track record. The Mozambique Investment Forum took place in October 2012 and advertised the country as Africa’s Emerging Economic Power.
- Assessing the implementation and influence of policies that support research and innovation systems for health: the cases of Mozambique, Senegal, and Tanzania.
- Can countries legislate to attract more investment?
- SKA can help uplift Mozambique, says Vice Minister
- Experience design is shaping our future
- Give Impact Investing Time and Space to Develop
- How new multinational businesses can transform poverty–and be profitable
Categories: Next Billion
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021