January 27, 2013 Editor 0
Mozambique is attracting increased interest and both traditional and impact investment as the government improves its track record. The Mozambique Investment Forum took place in October 2012 and advertised the country as Africa’s Emerging Economic Power.
- SKA can help uplift Mozambique, says Vice Minister
- In Brazil, a Break Through Investment Model in Affordable Housing
- What the 1 Percent (of Capital Markets) Could Do for Impact Investing
- Assessing the implementation and influence of policies that support research and innovation systems for health: the cases of Mozambique, Senegal, and Tanzania.
- R&D survey is a chance to move African science forward
- Can countries legislate to attract more investment?
Categories: Next Billion
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018