January 27, 2013 Editor 0
Mozambique is attracting increased interest and both traditional and impact investment as the government improves its track record. The Mozambique Investment Forum took place in October 2012 and advertised the country as Africa’s Emerging Economic Power.
- Assessing the implementation and influence of policies that support research and innovation systems for health: the cases of Mozambique, Senegal, and Tanzania.
- Can countries legislate to attract more investment?
- SKA can help uplift Mozambique, says Vice Minister
- Experience design is shaping our future
- Give Impact Investing Time and Space to Develop
- How new multinational businesses can transform poverty–and be profitable
Categories: Next Billion
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020